Welcome to Blue Rock Cable Waterski Resort and Adventure Park. Before signing this INDEMNITY FORM, please take the time to read the following terms and conditions. The information outlined in these terms and conditions can/will be used in the event of a discrepancy
- Neither CABLE WATERSKI (PTY) LIMITED (REG. 2002/0297004) or the landowner (collectively hereinafter referred to as "THE COMPANY”) nor any of their employees or representatives shall be responsible or may be held liable for any loss, damage or injury including consequential losses, suffered by or caused to any person or property anywhere on or about the BLUE ROCK CABLE WATERSKI property or premises, whether or not such loss, damage or injury is occasioned by any act or omission of the COMPANY, the employees or representatives of the COMPANY, or anyone else for whose actions they or any of them would be liable in law, or by reason of vis major, casus fortuitus, rain or other water, riots, strikes, theft or burglary with or without forcible entry, or by reason of any condition on or off the grounds of the COMPANY or any building structures, or any defective facilities of the COMPANY, or caused by any sporting activity carried out on the COMPANY's premises, or by any other cause of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising.
- I confirm that I have been warned by the COMPANY or its authorized representatives that the activities offered by the COMPANY or any activities being offered on the property of Blue Rock Cable Waterski, be it by the COMPANY or otherwise, is dangerous, can be potentially detriment to my health or I am further aware of the rules of the activities and I understand that it can cause serious bodily harm or even death to participate in the activities offered by the COMPANY or activities offered on the premises/property of Blue Rock Cable Waterski.
- I confirm that I shall at all times, hold the COMPANY, its employees and representatives indemnified against and harmless from and shall in no manner whatsoever seek to hold any of them liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by me as a result of personal injury or patrimonial loss arising directly or indirectly from the participation and spectating by me in any waterskiing, paintball, fufi- sliding or any other activity of the COMPANY whether or not such injury, loss or damage can be attributed directly or indirectly to negligence of whatsoever nature or degree on the part of the COMPANY, and/or any of their officials, employees and/or
- I confirm that I am an able swimmer and that I am medically fit to partake in any activity and that I do not suffer from any medical condition that may be aggravated by my participation in the activities of the I further declare that I am not pregnant.
- It is compulsory for individuals of all ages to wear a lifejacket at all times while doing any water activities, a protective mask while playing paintball and a helmet while fufi-sliding & attempting the obstacles while cable It is advisable for all individuals to wear back & chest protectors while playing paintball and helmets while cableskiing.
- Rentals: All rental items are used at your own Any damages caused to rented equipment will be at your own cost. No mental fins are allowed to be used, especially not onto the obstacles.
By signing the indemnity form you are agreeing that you will abide by the terms and conditions participating in any activity and that you have read and understood the rules as stipulated. You also acknowledge and agree that you are medically sound to undertake in physical activity, you use the facilities at your sole risk and responsibility and you are aware of the risk involved when participating in any activity offered by the company, that activities are physically demanding and participation in any activities may pose a risk to your health, physical well-being and may even cause death.
"*" indicates required fields